This website uses cookies to ensure site visitors get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and Privacy Statement. To find out more, please visit Southern University's Privacy Statement.

I agree

Veterans Affairs Forms

 *Important -Speak with your ESO before applying or enrolling in the university. 


SUBRVA Process for Applying for Tuition Assistance (TA)

Step 1: Speak to Your ESO

Step 2: Log on to Your Military Branch Education Portal

Step 3: Apply to SU/ Schedule classes

Step 4: Visit the SU Third Party Billing Office

Step 5: Visit the SU Office of Veterans Affairs